Monday, February 2, 2015

An Online Baby Shower

I love Colorado. And I love living in Denver. But sometimes living in a completely different state from all of your family members has its downfalls. One of those is that I don't get to have the typical "baby shower" experience with all of my fabulous aunts and girl cousins. Not that I like those "guess what candy bar is in the diaper" games anyway, but celebrations with family members are always fun. 
So get this...my mom is still "throwing" me a baby shower...an online one! She had these adorable "invitations" made and sent to the lovely ladies who would have been there if I still lived in Michigan. Because of my generous family members, so far our little boy now has a bed and mattress to sleep on, a chair to be rocked in, a car seat to sit in, and a table and chairs to play at. I can't wait to decorate his room!   

No comments:

Post a Comment