Friday, March 6, 2015

Shop 'Til You Drop

On Wednesday night, I went to a HUGE consignment sale. This one was put on by Just Between Friends Denver, and it was at the National Western Complex. I've been to a couple of consignment stores since we found out about our boy, but I've never been to one of these large-scale extravaganzas. It was quite overwhelming! I have never seen so many kids' items in one place. There were rows upon rows of toys, clothes, books, and other supplies.

The sale goes all weekend, but after all the clothes I bought, I'm not sure others will have much to choose from! Luckily, I had a special first-time parent pass to shop a day earlier than the rest of the crowd.

I spent about four hours total at the sale and didn't get home until almost 11pm. Most of my time was spent in the 2T and 3T section. I got some super cute sweaters, summer outfits, jackets, and shoes. This boy is going to be looking good, at least for the next year or two! 




No comments:

Post a Comment